Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Environmental obj set. and playing with the color.

Here I am just trying to make sure I want to go with the hazy green look I have been after. I took both versions of the landscape and worked them together. Its giving me a really nice redish browns and some neat looking chromatic grays. I may just work this look in in the post processing within UDK. I really want some opinions. please comment. :)  



I have decided to go with making some really large distinct static mesh objects for my level layout instead of using the terrain editor for the game. I don't think the games world is going to be very big horizontal. most navigation the player will be doing will be down into the planet with only a few expansive open areas. This an image of the starting area mesh concepts. I am going to make the rocks somewhat modular. Hope you like.   

No comments:

Post a Comment