Monday, October 24, 2011

Concepts, Modeling, and Mapping

Sooo, I have been working on my modeling and focusing on UV layout, map creation and poly count. I have also been looking into understanding the limitations of platforms and all that stuff. Well after all my hard work and study I feel I know enough to say I am able go from concept to 3d models that meet current gen game requirements as well as make the diffuse, normal and spec maps required for in game use.. I have been doing a little playing around in UDK and here are some in game shots of a plant. I am planning on making a little environment/level full of plants, monsters, and desert awesomeness. As well as try to get a little animation going in game to tell the story.

Oh.. here are the shots and some renders from with in zbrush and max.





No comments:

Post a Comment